Healthpointe Inc, COVID Recovery Program, Workers’ Comp Clinic, Headache MD, Neurosurgery MD, Joint Relief Clinic, Southern California Dermatology, First Care and Industrial Medicine Center, Southern California Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center, TRAC Physical Therapy and any of its affiliates whether described here or not but not limited to above.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE CAREFULLY. By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, or to add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, or you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions after we have posted any changes, you should not use our Website.
1. Scope of Terms & Conditions Unless we indicate otherwise, these Terms & Conditions apply to your use the website, HeadacheMd.net, HealthpointeMD.net, Healthpointemd.com, CLIlook.com, and any other websites which are owned or operated by Healthpointe, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
2. Terms & Conditions – In General These Terms & Conditions are a binding contract between you and Healthpointe Inc. By using this Website, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms & Conditions, just as if you had signed this contract. If at any time during your use of our Website, you do not comply with these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Website (or any part thereof). In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website is available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted by you, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use the Website. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Website may be effected without prior notice to you. If you do not abide by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, or our Website. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Websites.
From time to time, we may supplement these Terms & Conditions with additional terms and conditions. You understand and agree that such additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions.
3. Restrictions on Use of Materials Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Content is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. HeadacheMD.net is the trade name and the registered trademark and service mark of Healthpointe Inc. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on this Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
4. Becoming a User There is no cost to you to use our Website. However, if you do not register, you may be precluded from using certain features or resources of our Website. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on this Website to obtain information from us or from Third Party Sellers.
If you elect to become registered to use all aspects of our Website, you agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete information about yourself (“Registered User Data”), and to maintain and promptly update the Registered User Data to keep it accurate. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account and refuse future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of this Website.
5. Standards and Conduct Guidelines You acknowledge that all Content and all information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, ideas, drawings, articles and other materials posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this Website, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the “Postings”), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
You agree not to use this Website to:
a. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
b. Harm minors in any way;
c. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of Healthpointe Inc. or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with HEALTHPOINTE or any other person or entity;
d. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
e. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
g. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
h. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
i. Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
j. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
k. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website; or
m. Collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
Your privilege to use this Website depends on your compliance with the standards and conduct guidelines set forth above. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this Website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these standards and conduct guidelines if we, in our sole discretion, believe a violation has occurred on your part. Further, if you fail to adhere to our standards and conduct guidelines, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in this Website.
7. Parental or Guardian Permission The Content on this Website may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE. We strongly recommend that children between the ages of 13 and 18 ask for their parent’s or guardian’s permission before viewing or using our Website.
8. Health & Fitness Products These Terms & Conditions apply only to this Website, and not to the websites of any other person or entity. We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other worldwide websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and do not endorse (and are not responsible or liable for) any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that, under no circumstances, will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, advertisements, products or other resources available on any other website (regardless of whether we directly or indirectly link to such content, advertisements, products or other resources). You should direct any concerns with respect to any other website to that website’s administrator, webmaster or operator.
9. Third Party Products and Services Through our Website, you have the opportunity to obtain more information regarding certain content, products or services sold through a person or company other than us (“Third Party Sellers”). All matters concerning the services, merchandise and other products you desire from the Third Party Sellers, including, but not limited to, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and the Third Party Sellers. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any services, merchandise and other products provided by the Third Party Sellers. You will not consider us (and we will not be construed as) a party to such transactions, whether or not we may receive some form of remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable to you for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to a Third Party Sellers transaction.
10. Copyright Complaints We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, terminate the rights of any user to use our Website (or any part thereof) who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of someone doing so, please contact our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement: PO Box 4499 Cerritos CA, 90703
11. Health Disclaimer This Website provides users with the opportunity to obtain either directly from Headachemd.net, Healthpointe Inc, Cosmetic Laser Institute, other related parties or to obtain from other Third Party Sellers information containing medical conditions, medical information, weight loss management, headache management, medical conditions and information, products and services and are not intended personal weight loss efforts to be utilized as an alternative to seeing a physician and discussing your condition with a physician or a licensed healthcare individual. We strongly advise that if you do have any medical condition what so ever, that any forms of treatment, suggestions that you may find from this website or any website that may be linked, you should obtain the advise and consultation or a physician, prior to trying any methodology or attempt to treatment and any similar activities. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by us should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment nor as an endorsement of any Third Party Sellers products or services.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any headache treatment regiments, general condition treatment regimens, attempting to self diagnosis yourself for any medical condition, attempting any weight loss effort or regimen, management techniques or any orthopedic and non-orthopedic condition. This Website is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The Website is not intended for use by those under the age of 18 (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside) pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Such individuals are strongly discouraged from using this website and are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of medical treatment for any medical condition that you may have, you should seek the advice of a physician.
You are also urged and advised that any medical condition may have significant variables among individuals and therefore unique to that individual and that only a licensed physician can make that decision. Therefore, you should consult with a licensed medical doctor for treatment of any condition referenced in this website.
Websites should not be used as a substitute for a medical doctor care and you should not rely on this website as an alternative to medical care. The results on relying on this website without the consult and advice of a medical doctor could include but not limited to the worsening of your condition, trauma, loss of limb or function or even death.
12. Disclaimers of Warranties PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER HEALTHPOINTE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FUNCTION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ANY PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT AND MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT OR MATERIAL.
NEITHER HEALTHPOINTE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR PERSONNEL OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
13. Limitation of Liability YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE HEALTHPOINTE WEBSITES; (B) THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE HEALTHPOINTE SITES OR ANY WEBSITE OR WEBSITES LINKED TO THE HEALTHPOINTE SITES, (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR WEBSITE; OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF OUR WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
14. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend Healthpointe and our affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Website or our products or offerings, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
15. Governing Law and Choice of Forum These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or these Terms & Conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Orange County, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
16. Miscellaneous Terms In any action against us arising from the use of this Website, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney’s fees.
We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees. The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce the strict performance of the other party with respect to any provision of these Terms & Conditions, or to exercise any right under the Terms & Conditions, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.